“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney
Motivational and Educational Speaking
Speaking topics combine inspirational messages with mental health education. Many utilize my personal experience of overcoming adversity.
- Self Care
- Healing a Broken Heart: This topic focuses on my own story of abuse and the aftermath of pain. Here we will discuss forgiveness and healing in order to archive a better quality of life. This is designed to be an inspirational message of hope and triumph.
- Turning Fear into Courage: This topic centers on making life changes such as following dreams, finding purpose and breaking the cycle of inactivity. Here we will discuss the way fear holds us back from the action and how to step forward with courage.
- Living After Loss: This topic takes a deeper look at the grieving process in the areas of sudden loss and anticipated loss. Participants will learn how to help others through grief and build an understanding of their own loss.
- Managing Anxiety in an Uncertain World: This topic dives into Anxiety and touches on common anxieties present within the audience. In addition to this, I will provide education about anxiety, self-care, and coping skills.
$250 per session plus travel expenses. Discounts may be available for select events. Please Contact me if you have any questions or would like to book me for an event.
Workshops are great for organizations looking to provide additional support for community members.
- Self-care for Managing Anxiety
- Relationship Building for Parents and Teens
- Grief, Compassion Fatigue and Handling Stress
$50 per person with a minimum of 6 individuals. Discounts available for large groups. A travel charge may apply. Workshops are approximately 3 hours based on group size. Multiple day options available. Please Contact me for more information.
February 2019: Mental health workshop for customer-service team leads/managers who oversee 30+ workers worldwide.
January 2019: Interviewed for college course regauging psychology career options and personal journey.
October 2018: Woman’s retreat keynote speaker.