I am a self-proclaimed nerd, enjoying all things Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars and superheroes. Most of my spare time is spent reading and gaming (Tabletop Role Playing Games are my life!). Other hobbies of mine include art and photography. For entertainment, I enjoy the arts, including musicals and ballet. I addition to this I am an avid sports fan. I find my diverse interests help me relate to a majority of people and are useful in making my coaching, teaching and speaking fun.
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma and Crisis.
- Currently working towards a Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- 5 years of motivational speaking experience.
- 1-year of experience working with at-risk youth in a clinical setting.
- 5 years of consulting experience working with college-bound youth offering career and college guidance.
- Certifications in HIPPA and confidentiality, grief, and crisis intervention.
Thank you so much! Feel free to share it as you want so that it can reach as many people…
I loved this post! When I first reached out to begin counselling, I was so overwhelmed and had no idea…
Wow, thank you for sharing all of these vulnerable memories. I feel like there are a lot of people, who…
I hadn’t really thought about separating my life into chapters due to my trauma, I guess because it was throughout…
You are so brave, so thank you for willing to share your story. Your story will help lots of people…
Blogs and Videos: Content covering mental health topics that I am passionate about. My goal is to provide mental health education in easy to understand ways so that anyone, regardless of background knowledge, will understand. (See: Blogs)
Stream: “Psi-Streams”. co-host The goal of this show is to break the stigma of mental health by offering education presented in fun and easy ways. (See: Psi Streams)
Public Speaking: Topics geared toward providing education on mental health while providing an inspirational message to the audience. (See: Speaking)
Workshops: Interactive learning experience for groups. Perfect for corporate and retreat settings. (See: Workshops)
Coaching: One on one support provided online and locally in person. My specialties include helping people better manage Stress, Grief, and life changes/crisis. (See: Coaching)