Mental Health Representation, Education and Awareness through inspirational stories of overcoming. To help everyone find their Serene life
Growing up I faced many trials that no child or young adult should have to face. In order to overcome this life I knew I needed to make it all mean something, I wanted to make sure it was not in vain. From this, a passion was born to help others overcome their own adversities. About Me
I am a self-proclaimed nerd, enjoying all things Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars and superheroes. Most of my spare time is spent reading and gaming (Tabletop Role Playing Games are my life!). Other hobbies of mine include art and photography. For entertainment, I enjoy the arts, including musicals and ballet. I addition to this I am an avid sports fan.
Experience and Acknowledgments
- Master of Science in Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma and Crisis (MC).
- Doctoral Candidate in Psychology (PsyD).
- 5 years of motivational speaking experience.
- 1-year of experience working with at-risk youth in a clinical setting.
- 5 years of consulting experience working with college-bound youth offering career and college guidance.
- Certifications in HIPPA and confidentiality, grief, and crisis intervention.
Using all forms of creative expression to increase representation of mental health. From art to poetry to story everyone will have the opportunity to share with the world what their mental health journey means to them.
This Is Me: Mental Health Representation Project
Read some of our guest posts HERE