Growing up I faced many trials that no child or young adult should have to face. In order to overcome this life I knew I needed to make it all mean something, I wanted to make sure it was not in vain. From this, a passion was born to help others overcome their own adversities.
I am a self-proclaimed nerd, enjoying all things Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars and superheroes. Most of my spare time is spent reading and gaming (Tabletop Role Playing Games are my life!). Other hobbies of mine include art and photography. For entertainment, I enjoy the arts, including musicals and ballet. I addition to this I am an avid sports fan. I find my diverse interests help me relate to a majority of people and are useful in making my coaching, teaching and speaking fun.
Blogs and Videos: Content covering mental health topics that I am passionate about. My goal is to provide mental health education in easy to understand ways so that anyone, regardless of background knowledge, will understand. (See: Blogs and Videos)
Stream: “Psi-Streams”. co-host The goal of this show is to break the stigma of mental health by offering education presented in fun and easy ways. (See: Psi Streams)
Public Speaking: Topics geared toward providing education on mental health while providing an inspirational message to the audience. (See: Speaking and Workshops)
Workshops: Interactive learning experience for groups. Perfect for corporate and retreat settings. (See: Speaking and Workshops)
Coaching: One on one support provided online and locally in person. My specialties include helping people better manage Stress, Grief, and life changes/crisis. (See: Coaching)
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma and Crisis.
- Currently working towards a Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- 5 years of motivational speaking experience.
- 1-year of experience working with at-risk youth in a clinical setting.
- 5 years of consulting experience working with college-bound youth offering career and college guidance.
- Certifications in HIPPA and confidentiality, grief, and crisis intervention.